Our Credit Union
We are a federally chartered credit union that is regulated by the National Credit Union Administration and insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, which is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States. The share insurance fund was established by Congress in 1970 to insure member accounts at federally insured credit unions.
Deposits at all federal credit unions and the vast majority of state-chartered credit unions are covered by National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) protection. Not one penny of insured savings has ever been lost by a member of a federally insured credit union.
Federally insured credit unions offer a safe place for you to save your money, with deposits insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) is the independent agency that administers the NCUSIF. Like the FDIC's Deposit Insurance Fund, the NCUSIF is a federal insurance fund backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
For questions about the NCUA’s share insurance coverage, call 1.800.755.1030, option 1, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern, or send an email to DCAmail@ncua.gov.
There are multiple ways to qualify for membership at Lexington Avenue Federal Credit Union. You already qualify if you:
- Have a family member or a member of your household is already a member of Lexington Avenue FCU
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Rochester
- Participate in an association or program to alleviate poverty or distress in Rochester.
- Employees, Board Members or Retirees from:
- Consumer Credit Counseling Services of Rochester
- Delphi Energy & Engine Management Systems, a Division of Delphi Automotive Services. Original sponsor (Rochester Products, a Division of General Motors)
- Dayton Rogers Federal Stampings, Inc.
- Jasco Tools, Inc.
- Batty & Hoyt, Inc.
- Precision Grinding and Manufacturing Co.
- Ben-Mer Manufacturing Co.
- Advent Co.
- Advance Screw Products Corp.
- Paragon Steel Rule Die, Inc.
- Jada Precision Plastics Co.
- Micro Instrument Corp.
- Electronic Images, Inc.
- Metal Preparations Company, Inc.
- Delta Sonic Car Wash
- Doyle Group, Inc.
- Armored Motor Service of America, Inc.
- Masi Enterprises, Inc.
- Tenants and Employees of Tenants who work at 2680 Ridge Rd West/Lochaven Developers
To become a member, please call or visit our branch to speak with a Member Service Representative. At the time of opening your membership we will need valid government issued photo ID.
Terms and Conditions
Schedule of Fees
Funds Availability Policy
Truth In Savings - CD
Truth In Savings - Share Savings
Surcharge Free ATM's