You are more than a customer, you are part owner.
There are multiple ways to qualify for membership at Lexington Federal Credit Union. You already qualify if you:
- Have a family member or a member of your household is already a member of Lexington Avenue FCU
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Rochester
- Participate in an association or program to alleviate poverty or distress in Rochester.
- Employees, Board Members or Retirees from:
- Consumer Credit Counseling Services of Rochester
- Delphi Energy & Engine Management Systems, a Division of Delphi Automotive Services. Original sponsor (Rochester Products, a Division of General Motors)
- Dayton Rogers Federal Stampings, Inc.
- Jasco Tools, Inc.
- Batty & Hoyt, Inc.
- Precision Grinding and Manufacturing Co.
- Ben-Mer Manufacturing Co.
- Advent Co.
- Advance Screw Products Corp.
- Paragon Steel Rule Die, Inc.
- Jada Precision Plastics Co.
- Micro Instrument Corp.
- Electronic Images, Inc.
- Metal Preparations Company, Inc.
- Delta Sonic Car Wash
- Doyle Group, Inc.
- Armored Motor Service of America, Inc.
- Masi Enterprises, Inc.
- Tenants and Employees of Tenants who work at 2680 Ridge Rd West/Lochaven Developers
To become a member, please call or visit our branch and speak to a Member Service Representative. At the time of opening your membership we will need valid government issued photo ID.
Terms and Conditions
Schedule of Fees
Funds Availability Policy
Surcharge Free ATM's