Your Lexington Avenue FCU checking account saves you money!
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly/annual fees
- No per check charges
- Free Checks at opening
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- VISA® debit card for use at retail locations and ATMs
- Get optional overdraft protection through Savings or an Overdraft Line of Credit.
- Courtesy Pay (Optional)
Savings and Money Market
You become a member of Lexington Federal Credit Union when you open a Regular Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $5.00. The initial deposit is for the purchase of a "share" in the Credit Union and gives you "Member - Owner" status. This also entitles you to vote at the annual meeting.
- Additional Savings Accounts Offered:
- Money Market Accounts
- A money market account is a higher yield savings account with minimum balance requirements.
- Christmas and Vacation Club Accounts
Share Certificates are savings accounts with a fixed term, ranging from 3-60 months.
- The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is fixed for the term of your investment.
- Certificates require a minimum deposit of $500
- IRA Certificates are also available
- Penalties may apply for early withdrawal.
Traditional IRA Accounts are available. Speak with a member service representative for more details!